Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First set of tears!

Received my first set of tears today, it is so weird having pictures of me smiling haha, I'm so used to being fierce. I am really glad I'm getting smiley pictures in my portfolio though! :)

Yesterday's shoot went really well, i got a lot of wonderful feedback, which was great to hear because i was
sooo incredibly nervous to shoot bikini/lingerie. I'm excited to see the results from the shoot, but I'm going to have to wait until the 27th. Its really funny watching hair stylist feel how thick my hair is, their jaws drop, and their eyes go wide. I also always get asked if i am wearing contacts, its like they almost don't believe my answer, haha.



Today i had a casting for a major hand bag brand here in hk, which would be amazing if i got!
I also had a casting for the Quicksilver runway show, which is really cool.

But, here are the pictures from the magazine..

enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I would like to invite you to be part of a new project style blog.
    Share with us a photo with your favourite look or clothes.
    When you send us a picture, do not hesitate to say a few words about yourself, if you wish so.
    Submit your photo to:
    shareyourfavouriteclothes@gmail.com

    See you soon,
    www.shareyourfavouriteclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete