Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Feeling more comfortable.

Booked my second job yesterday, yay!

I'm starting to feel more comfortable around here now, such as getting around, and knowing where things are! I'm also am getting very familiar with the subway, its actually fairly easy.
Yesterday i got introduced to these fresh squeezed veggie and fruit juices, they're so amazing, and delicious. And only 2 bucks for one! which is always wonderful.
I'm starting to get used to our little apartment, but then again, we don't spend too much time in it haha.

I find that as each day goes by, certain things get slightly easier...
But i miss my family and boyfriend like crazy, but skype helps with that!

I am just really happy that I'm experiencing this, and hopefully get to experience many more countries!

No comments:

Post a Comment