Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Adventures!

I survived my first week in Hong Kong, I had my ups and downs, but i got through it.
sooo, YAY!!!!

Today, my mom and i decided to take a long walk, and explore a little.
We found this really cool Japanese restaurant, the meals were huge, and it only cost $15 dollars for both of
us to eat. It was sooo yummy. We also shopped around a little, and we discovered a H&M! we thought that it would have different things then ours in Vancouver, but no, its all the same. BUT cheaper, of course.

The stores here are just so unique and different, people in Vancouver would go CRAZY over the things
you can buy for photo-shoots. There is this one store, just filled with hats and wigs! Its like a big warehouse.
Hong kong is the place to shop, that's for sure!

Tomorrow, i have a big day filled with castings..
I have a casting for a TV commercial, one for a fashion catalogue, then one for a watch campaign..
and I'm sure more to come when my phone beeps, hahaha.
Its soo different here, my agency MSG's me my casting addresses, then i have to find my way to each one.
It sounds easy, but each casting takes like, 2-6 subways to get to. Because they are usually so far away from each other. Plus, i usually only have 1 hour to get to each casting.
I hope that it will get easier.

Anyways, here are some pictures from my little adventure today.











No comments:

Post a Comment