Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 4

Its only day four - and it feels like I have been here for almost a month! But, thats also how it felt when I was setteling in HK also..  I have sucsesfully booked two jobs, ( they are both catolauge), so I am very happy about that, seeing how its only my fourth day in. I havent really been exploring around yet, but when I am driving to and from castings, I see a lot of cool little places along the way.
I have yet to find a good resteraunt, only because I am one of those people who don't like sitting alone at a resteraunt! I guess I have to get over that haha.

Today I went to a casting, and lying on the couch, was the CUTEST, and I mean cutest kitty ever! It was a white persian, with a lion cut, my roomy and I were siriously debating weather or not to take it home as our appartment pet! But we decided getting the job was more important hahah. It wouldent go to smoothly if we tryed to steal their kitty.

I am really loving it here, and Im soo pumped to experince even more of Seoul! Being alone is hard, even though it has only been four days, it feels like forever. But Im loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment