Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

19th of march

Ive never experienced exhaustion until last week. Every day for 12 hours or more,8 days in a row, shooting can run your body down. BUT, I had sooo much fun doing it, and thats really all that counts. Again, thats what im here for, to work!

Im almost at the one month mark of being here in Seoul, and honestly I still haven't actually been downtown Seoul as of yet... sad i know. I also dont know much about the metro, but i am determined to learn. Because i want to shop, and in order to do that, i have to subway. <3 <3

Yesterday I went to the biggest indoor/outdoor amusement park here, and it was great! I loved it, it was like a really small Disneyland. It was a lot of fun. Today, I went to a 63 floor building that has a lookout deck at the very top, an imax, and an ocean world. The view from the observation deck was crazy! Seeing all of the bright lights covering the buildings made me even more in love with this city.

Im really liking Korea so far, its been very good to me work wise, and the city being beautiful is just a bonus.
People are nice, food is good, and i am absolutely in love with my heated floors in my apartment, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment