Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Busy busy busy!

Lately, things have been really picking up here, work wise. Ive been getting a lot of castings, and jobs, YAY!
So i have been pretty busy, and haven't really had time to write on here. The other day, i worked for a makeup event, for a new whitening face foundation. It was really weird, all  had to do was sit there, well a makeup artist put makeup on me, and talked about what the product does. Then, i just had to sit there look pretty, and mingle with the media. It was actually a very cool experience. Although, speaking with a language barrier between me and another person, was somewhat difficult. All conversations i had that day, were the exact same. The basic info about yourself, and just the simple "how are you" question, then that long awkward smile you share with everyone around you. Haha.

Oh! I just discovered after one month of being here, that i can take a five minute ferry ride, rather then taking 3 subways to get to a certain place that my castings seem to all be at. I'm really happy i found the ferry! Saves me money and time..

Anyways, its bed time for me.. i just thought that i should at least write a little something sense i haven't in a while. Until next time, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment