Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fun day!

Today, my mom and i decided to go and try out the "TRAM".
What the tram does is takes you all the way up to the mountain peak, and you can see all of Hong kong.
The ride there only takes five minutes, and it is pretty scary, its like a 90 degree angle all the way up.
After you get off of the tram, there's a shopping mall, restaurants, and a wax museum! The wax museum

was amazing, and a lot of fun. Its incredible how they can make wax figures look so real.

Funny story..
While i was walking around looking at the wax figures, i wanted my mom to take a picture of me pretending to play this piano. All of a sudden this girl went to go hug me from behind, as i moved to look at what she was doing, she screamed and ran away. She thought i was a wax doll, and she wanted to take a picture with me.. haha. Then, after that happened, all of these people wanted to take pictures with me, like i was some sort of famous wax figure. After about five minutes, there was a line of people, waiting to take a picture with me.

After we walked around, and enjoyed the scenery, and shops. My mom and i felt hungry, and went to "Bunbba gump shrimp". It was really cool because the restaurant was located at the very top of the building, so when we sat down and ate, we could see ALL of HK at night. Its was really amazing, plus the food was delicious. As a bonus, this day trip only cost ed us $80 dollars US. The tram, museum, food, and a scary house. It was great!

Until next time,
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. thats so funny lol. I'm pretty sure they will make a wax figure of you very soon! =)

    ReplyDelete