Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

day one!

My first full day was filled with me getting lost! and this casting was only 10 minutes away haha.
I finally found the MTR station, which is very helpful, because im going to have to use it
for every job and casting.. plus I booked my first job today for a christmas magazine. I hope there are many more to come.

I got really exciting news today, major models in paris would love to represent me...
I have waited soo long for the opportunity to travel intertationally, and now that im doing that,
its seems like everything is just moving to fast.
.

Thanks for all the support <3

3 comments:

  1. looking so precious in this shot... unbelievably stunning...
    they won't know what hit them when you walk into castings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd hit gold as soon as you left Van :-) We're all rooting for you sis.

    ReplyDelete