Total Pageviews

Monday, November 29, 2010

Arrival!

SO, my mom and i finally arrived in Hong kong today, and are very tired and overwhelmed.
The city is soooo different then what we had imagined, ITS BEAUTIFUL!
Elite is very nice, they treated me like a princess, no joke.. would not even let me lift a pinky.
Tomorrow i have my first of many castings, im really excited, yet nervous about getting around.
I can already tell that these three months will be long but VERY fun, and a wonderful experience all around.

Now, my little dorm is small, smaller then my closet at home...
but is still comfortable, and actually kind of cute!





Here are some pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. aww it look like you are having a lot of fun in hong kong already =) keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am vincent, its really amazing down here.
    Nothing like vancouver thats for sure, haha.

    ReplyDelete