Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sleep?

This past week has been craziness - which means I end up with little rest.
Thats alright though, I looooove my job a little bit more each time I shoot!

Last Tuesday my dad flew in for two weeks, just to visit and sight see.. (He has sight seen himself, as I dont have the time) I even work all this weekend. Did I mention I love the market here in Korea?

Sense being here in Asia, I have learned to actually smile for a modeling picture! HAHA YES, SMILE!
Not the whole death glare thing all of you are used to seeing from me...
I feel that This experience has made me so much stronger as a model, i am so thankful i had the chance to come over to Asia. But, after five months of being here, I am for sure ready to go back home! And see my family, and hug my boyfriend! I definitely miss them all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment